Those who play golf in Schönborn encounter Austrian history and tradition at every step. The magnificently renovated castle, which is now available to the club, was built from 1712 to 1717 by Lukas von Hildebrandt as a summer residence for the former Imperial Vice Chancellor Friedrich Karl von Schönborn.
The golf course opened in 1989 and combines sport and nature in the 104 hectare castle grounds. In contrast to many other golf courses the landscape was not artificially modeled, but was used as an ideal framework.
The stylish atmosphere of the castle and the castle grounds also characterise the golf club.
2013 Schönborn 4
Telefon: +43 2267 2683-16